Happy Monday and welcome to our new party day for the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party.
I have to say that there is something wonderful about kicking off the week with a party. Everyone collectively seems to dread Mondays, but hosting a party puts a positive spin on the entire day. It’s definitely putting a little extra spring in my step as we all head back to work and school.
It’s truly amazing how a small change can make a huge impact. And this week’s features illustrate this perfectly.
I just finished painting an oak piece and seen first hand the power of paint. I never tire of how it can transform an old piece and Cynthia’s filing cabinet is a beautiful example of this.
If you have a decor item that might be blending in too much, a new color can make all the difference in the world. With some paint, Dawn was able to get her little chairs to pop in her home.
Anika proves that simple and bold color can makeover children’s furniture without being overwhelming. I LOVE the colors she chose that compliment her IKEA fabric.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
Looking forward to seeing all of your creative ideas. Link away!