Oh, Sally Field… how could we not?! You’re just too darn adorable! When the worst thing people can say about you is that quote… what’s not to like?
So anyhow… Can you tell I’m pretty excited?
I just got nominated for “A Liebster Award”!
I’m not entirely sure what that is. It may even be the blog equivalent to a chain letter, but I’m too thrilled to care. It’s just an honor to be nominated. (YES! I’ve always wanted to say that!)
Seriously though… the fact that you all take the time to read my ramblings IS an honor. So when Beth from Sunshine on the Inside nominated me, it truly made my entire week!
And now the fun part… I get to share the love by also nominating 3 to 5 of my favorite blogs too.
Here are the rules for accepting your award:
- Thank the person who sent you the award.
- Link back to that person’s blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Nominate 3-5 other blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
My favorite blogs that inspire me are:
- Stacey at A Goode House
- Kelli at A Happy Place Called Home
- Paige at Approaching Joy
- Morgan at Miss DIY Monster
- Erin at The Great Indoors
- Cameron at The Stimson Chronicles
Okay… I nominated 6 because I’m a rule breaker. But they’re all really great and accolades aside, you should definitely be reading them.
And thanks again to Beth at Sunshine on the Inside. You, my friend, ROCK!