Happy New Year! I hope your 2016 is off to a fabulous start. We are enjoying time with visiting family which includes tons of shopping, eating, storytelling, eating, laughing and did I mention… eating?!
Good times are definitely being had and so this is a quick post for this week’s Celebrate Your Story Link Party which includes an exciting announcement. Beginning today, Sandra from Sweet Sensations is joining Chloe from Celebrate & Decorate and I in hosting this party each week!
I hope to some day have half her culinary skills! Check out this A-MAH-ZING Chocolate Ganache Tart with Pomegranate Glaze she shared last week. Swoon!
We are so excited to partner with Sandra as her work brings another creative layer to the Celebrate Your Story! Party… decor, craft and now delicious recipes.
Here are the details to join in on the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party:
- Follow the host blogs.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
I’ll be back to regular posting next week, but in the meantime, give Sandra a warm welcome and let us know what you are working on as we kick off a new year.
Share your latest link below.