Happy Spring! I have to say that I’m getting so excited for sunnier days ahead. It’s been an exceptionally rainy winter in the Pacific Northwest and I’m pretty much over it. It’s actually not so much the rain, but lack of sun that begins to wear on this California native. Lately, the sunshine has been making more of a regular appearance and I’m definitely a happier girl.
With the arrival of each season comes so many fun things to look forward to. In the Spring, not only am I glad to see the sun again, but all my favorite seasonal produce is available, I can throw open the windows and let the fresh air in, and of course, I can’t wait to change out the decor.
In honor of the arrival of Spring, these bloggers from last week’s Celebrate Your Story! Link Party have some great ideas to kick off your season:
This gorgeous salad that Celeste shared is perfect for Spring… or Summer… or pretty much any time you can get your hands on fresh strawberries. Yum!
By swapping out a few simple elements, Katrin is able to transition her decor seamlessly into Spring.
Sometimes you just want to try out something different and Sheila has some great tips if you’ve ever considered trying Farmhouse style.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
Let’s get this party started! What are you working on now that Spring is here? Share your creative ideas below.