Hey guys! I hope that you found yourself on Santa’s nice list and had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. I will keep this short as we are enjoying a no make-up, pajama wearing, junk food eating, movie watching weekend.
But I wanted to take a minute to check in with my favorite posts from last week’s Celebrate Your Story! Link Party:
Jenna’s table looks like it came straight out of the North Pole. It’s festive and fun and perfectly set with or without dinnerware.
Cynthia know how to work the wood slice trend. Not only did she make these super cute snowman ornaments from wood slices, but be sure to check out her Charlie Brown inspired ones as well.
My co-host, Chloe, didn’t decorating with a Christmas tree this year. That is almost unheard of in blogland! However, what she does instead proves you don’t need a tree to show your holiday spirit.
Now it’s your turn. What are you working on as we wrap-up 2015?
Here are the details to join in on the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party:
- Follow the host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
I’m off to dominate at our next family game, but I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ve been up to. Link those creative ideas below!
[inlinkz_linkup id=593397 mode=1]